For the Applicant:
- Register for an account to begin your application.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email and be entered into the application if you’re ready to begin.
- To access the application site, log in here using your email address as your username and the password you created.
- Applications are not reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please note the following requirements if you are considering applying for the summer of 2023:
- You must be 18 years of age or older by the first day of the program
- You must be either a US citizen or have permanent residency status. Visa holders are not eligible.
- University undergraduate students may apply if they are 18 years of age and older and are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Graduate students are not eligible.
- High School students may apply if they will be 18 years of age or older by the first day of the program and are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- You must have current immunizations and TB test results through the program end date.
- Out of area students will have housing stipends available but are responsible for their own meals and transportation.
Required application materials
- Letter of interest. This should be addressed to the Selection Committee and indicate an interest in STEM and a narrative that provides a good indication as to why applicants are interested in the program
- Current resume
- Unofficial Transcript
- Minimum one letter of recommendation (from a faculty member in STEM). Recommendations do NOT require a specific word or length limit.
- Application materials submitted to email@example.com will NOT be accepted
For questions or concerns, please contact:
NSSSP Program Coordinator