Please note the following requirements if you are considering applying for the summer of 2024:
- You must be 18 years of age or older by the first day of the program
- You must be either a US citizen or have permanent residency status. Visa holders are not eligible.
- University/college undergraduate students may apply if they are 18 years of age and older and are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Graduate students are not eligible.
- High School students may apply if they will be 18 years of age or older by the first day of the program and are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- You must have current immunizations (measles/mumps/rubella, varicella, hepatitis B and COVID) and TB test results through the program end date.
- Out of area students who indicate on their that application they will require program sponsored housing will be provided UW Housing, but will be responsible for their own meals and transportation.
Required application materials
- Letter of interest. This should be addressed to the Selection Committee and indicate an interest in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) and a narrative that provides a good indication as to why applicants are interested in the program
- Current resume
- Unofficial Transcript
- Minimum one letter of recommendation (from a faculty member in STEM). Recommendations do NOT require a specific word or length limit.
- Application materials submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org will NOT be accepted
- All required application materials must be submitted by application deadline
For application troubleshooting and frequently asked questions, please see HERE.
For questions or concerns, please contact:
NSSSP Program Coordinator