Dr. Patrick Kim is a fellow of spine surgery. He graduated from Tulane University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Cell and Molecular Biology and a Master’s of Science in Developmental Biology. He received a Doctor of Medicine degree from LSU New Orleans and completed Neurosurgical residency training from University of Mississippi Medical Center where he served as a chief resident.
Cranial and spinal trauma; Endoscopic and minimally invasive to complex spine surgery
Endoscopic and minimally invasive spine surgery
Golf, fitness, travel
Medical Education: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
Residency: University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Jorge Alvernia, Patrick Kim, K Khandelwal. Anatomical Study of the Thoracolumbar Radiculomedullary Arteries. Journal of Neurosurgery. (accepted 2022)
- L Dawson, R Brunauer, K Zimmel, P Qureshi, A Falck, P Kim, C Dolan, L Yu, Y Lin, B Daniel, M Yan, K Muneoka. Adult Mouse Digit Amputation and Regeneration: A Simple Model to Investigate Mammalian Blastema Formation and Intramembranous Ossification. Jove. 149. DOI:10.3791/59749, 7/12/2019
- Patrick Kim, Gustavo Luzardo, Jorge Alvernia. Neurosurgery Case Review second edition, Guideline for lumbar disc herniation. Thieme. 2020
- Kim HS, Singh R, Adsul NM, Oh SW, Noh JH, Kim PY, Park JH, Park CH, Jang IT. Symptomatic Tuberculous Ligamentum Flavum Cyst Treated by Full Endoscopic Resection: Review with Technical Notes. World Neurosurg. 2019 Feb;122:112-115. doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2018.10.141. Epub 2018 Nov 1. PMID: 30391612.
- Lindsay Dawson, Paula Schanes, Patrick Kim, Ken Muneoka. Blastema formation and periosteal ossification in the regenerating adult mouse digit. Wound Repair and Regeneration. 8/16/2018
- Anthony DiGiorgio, Patrick Kim, Lindsay Lasseigne, Jared Rovichaux. Penetrating, non-ballistic head trauma: a case series & surgical techniques. JNS16-2181
- Bin Zhou, Mohammad Habiby Kermany, Chun Cai, Qing Cai, Jun Woo Kim, Patrick Kim, Wenxia Liu, and Tai June Yoo. Murine autoimmune hearing loss mediated by CD4+ T cells specific for β-tubulin. Clinical Immunology Vol 138, Issue 2, Feb 2011