Please note the following requirements if you are considering applying for the summer of 2020:
- You must be 18 years of age or older by the first day of the program
- You must be either a US citizen or have permanent residency status. Visa holders are not eligible.
- University undergraduate students may apply if they are 18 years of age and older and are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Graduate students are not eligible.
- High School students may apply if they are 18 years of age or older by the first day of the program and are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- You must have current immunizations and TB test results through the program end date.
- Out of area students will have housing stipends available but are responsible for their own meals and transportation.
Required application materials
- Letter of interest
- Current resume
- Unofficial Transcript
- One letter of recommendation (from a faculty member in STEM)
Register for an account to begin your application.